Dear guests, for your peaceful and comfortable stay, please comply with the order at “Best Boutique Hotel” and observe the following rules:
Stay in the hotel
- Registration and accommodation of each guest is only made after provision of an identity document.
- Upon check-in, the guests are issued a hotel passport and a card to access the room, which serves as an identification card during their stay at the hotel.
- Accommodation: 14:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 p.m.
- In case of delay in check-out (after 12:00 noon), an additional payment is due.
- When staying longer than originally stated, the hotel reserves the right to offer guests other rooms than the initial rooms.
- Household cleaning is done daily from 09:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hotel rooms and all indoor areas!
- A fee of 10 BGN may be charged to your account, in case the room key card is not returned upon check-out
- Please do not smoke because the hotel has smoke detectors that activate a sound alarm!
- Smoking is possible on the terraces and designated places for this purpose.
- Pets are not allowed in the hotel!
- The guests of the hotel are responsible for all damages caused by them in the furnishing and inventory of the hotel, as well as for the lack of some of it.
- Taking out hotel property is not allowed.
- The hotel guests are kindly requested to keep quiet and to respect the right to peace of the rest of the guests during the hours set for afternoon nap and night sleep.
- The rest hours are from 14:00 to 16:00 p.m. and from 23:00 p.m. to 10:00 in the morning.
- Friends and guests can visit you in the hotel’s lobby and restaurant.
- We offer free guarded underground parking and free unguarded outdoor parking to our guests.
- We kindly ask the hotel guests to observe the generally accepted norms of hygiene and order.
- On the territory of the hotel is strictly forbidden bringing in any kind of hazardous to the health and safety flammable, explosive, toxic, radioactive and other similar substances and objects.
- Bulky items and objects with bad odour are not allowed in the hotel building.
- In case of violation of the internal order you will be asked to leave the hotel and/or pay for the damages caused!
Hotel liability for stolen goods
- Each room/apartment has safes for storing valuables, which are available in the in-room wardrobe.
- Instructions for use will be found inside the safe.
- The safe is free of charge.
- Please familiarize yourself with the user manual or contact the administrators at the reception desk if you have difficulty using them.
- The hotel complex is not responsible for lost or stolen property on the territory of the complex, as well as for damages caused by third parties.
Forgotten personal belongings
- Personal belongings of guests forgotten in the hotel rooms or on the territory of the complex are kept for 2 months and are handed over on request.
- The electricity in the premises is activated via the hotel card placed in the power saving device.
- The electricity is 220V. If you need an adaptor, please contact the Reception (dial number 9).
- In case of emergency, please contact the Reception (dial number 9).
- Free WI-FI access is available in the complex.
Laundry and dry cleaning
- In the information folder you will find the form for dry cleaning, laundry and ironing.
- Please, once you have filled it, hand it over to the Reception desk.
Wake up service
- Upon request, you can request a wake-up call from the Reception desk.
- Please note that in order to ensure compliance with the normative requirements for food safety and for hygienic reasons, it is not allowed to take out food from the dining areas of the complex.
- We kindly ask you to visit the establishments in the complex dressed appropriately.
- Visit the restaurant “ВВН” and the Snacks Hall in swimwear, bathrobes, wet clothes and indecent appearance is not allowed.
- Enjoy the mini-bar offers with a choice of drinks and chocolate delights.
- For more information in the mini-bar you will find prices and availability. Each consumption is automatically charged to your bill.
- The complex has a… h. Room Service. Menu and more information about the food and drinks offered in the complex you will find in the menu in the information folder.
- For additional services, if you need any assistance or information, please contact the Reception (dial number 9).
- Reception 9
- To connect to another room in section “A” or “B”, dial digit “1” for “A” section or “2”, for “B” section before the room number.
- Example: to connect to room 401A, select 1401. Or 402B, select 2402.
- For external lines, please dial…
- When you call external lines telephone services are billed and charged automatically to the bill of the room.
- For information on prices for external lines, please contact the Reception desk (dial number 9).
ЕThe team of Best Boutique Hotel thanks you for observing the internal order and wishes you a pleasant stay!